Honestly? Since giving my life to the Lord, journaling has been one of those things that I embrace wholeheartedly both alone and with others. Even though taking videos and photos brings the occasional annoyance to those closest to me, I just can’t escape a desire to capture now something that can be revisited later… to be seen by both older and newer eyes from a different perspective as the present day in which the memory was captured. This site’s existence was even born from journaling! This site was born from my alone time with the Lord and as Jesus Himself stressed, “From the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks” (Luke 6:45).
So January 2012 this site was born under the name Escape To The Well, or The Well for short
and in August 2016 Colorinchaos was built on the same foundation that The Well stood;
Therefore, when it came down to either creating a new outlet all together or building on what already existed, I could not ignore what was.
I still believe with everything that these posts have value and can aid your pursuit of Your Creator and even now I still revisit these old posts to re-learn and re-hear that which the Lord has put on my heart and in my life.
I pray that you will enjoy these posts and that the Lord will grow and mold you more into His likeness. The list below serve as links to older posts, simply click the title you would like to revisit!
- Welcome To The Well
- January: Picture of The Well
- Solid Faith, BIG Trust
- When Undesirable Calls
- Wait For The Sun
- Becoming Stronger Christians: Meaningful Ministry
- Becoming Stronger Christians: Introspecting Introspection… Inside
- The Lord is Working On Me
- Got Focus?
- February: Picture of The Well
- How Far is Too Far?
- Busy, Leave a Message…
- (un)Compromising: Narrow Gate
- (un)Compromising: Hard Hitting
- You Were Leading Me Here
- March: Picture of The Well
- (un)Compromising: The Walk
- (un)Compromising: Time Capsule
- Simple Ways & Dark Days
- April: Picture of The Well
- Beautiful Exchange
- Through the Valley: “Ready To Listen…?”
- May: Picture of The Well
- Through the Valley: “Have You Forgotten Me…?”
- Through the Valley: “Will You Let The Doctor Work…?”
- June: Picture of The Well
- Through the Valley: “Why Did You Not Take My Warning Seriously…?”
- July: Picture of The Well
- August: Picture of The Well
- Footprints: Worry, Fear, & The Promise
- September: Picture of The Well
- Footprints: The Feet That Follow…
- October: Picture of The Well
May we continue to learn to embrace the unknown while leaning into Who makes us whole.